The 2017 Indiana Housing Conference is a statewide conference offering educational programming focused on the affordable rental housing industry.
Conference participants can earn up to 8 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications, Accounting (Governmental), and Taxes.
- Who Should Attend: Affordable housing owners, property managers, developers, financial institutions, investors, builders, local government, attorneys, accountants, civic organizations, and consultants.
- Prerequisites: Previous experience in affordable housing.
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Delivery Method: Group-Live
For more information regarding refund, concerns and/or program cancellation policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing education credit totals may be subject to change if the conference schedule changes due to canceled or added sessions. Credit calculations are based on a 50 min. hour.
Dauby O'Connor & Zaleski, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.